Am I Anyone's Girl Talk - King's Singers
I finally found the lyrics to this song.
Its been a long while since i blogged in Engrish here
Girl Talk, the first time i heard this song i was DISGUSTED
plain DISGUSTED. just read the lyrics!
But wow... they made it sound like a tribute to the ladies of their heart.
it just melted me~ Having complained for ages about being single and all
its a treat to imagine that someone would someday think of me this way.
(okay maybe not totally this way.)
I'm still comtemplating... Should i just tell him anyway.
C'mon we are adults aren't we? We can handle this in the most rational way
and emerge unscathed, won't we??
Anyway if nothing happens, friends forever right~?
Haha~ i like to just comfort myself.
Beats reality anyway...
now back to this song......... comfort me King's Singers....
let me feel what it is to be in LOVE~
GIRL TALK
(Neal Hefti / Robert Troup)Tony Bennett - 1965
Performed by: King's Singers
They like to chat about the dresses they will wear tonight
They chew the fat about their tresses and the neighbours' fight
Inconsequential things that men don't really care to know
Become essential things that women find so apropos
But thats the dame
They're all the same
It's just a game
They call it Girl Talk
Girl Talk
They all meow about the ups and downs of all their friends
The who, the how, the why, they dish the dirt, it never ends
The weaker sex, the speaker sex, we mortal males behold
But though we joke, we wouldn't trade you for a tonne of gold
So baby stay
and gab away
But hear me say
That I have the Girl Talk
Talk to me
Labels: The King's Singers

1 Comments:
Hi babypanda, I just found this page of yours and wanted to ask what the music is cos I really like it. Do you know how I can get hold of it in the UK?
I couldn't find your email address but mine is rosiepv(at)gmail.com
Thanks! and great website!
rosie
Post a Comment
<< Home